Friday 10 February 2012

It's Time...

To start improving...

Mr Yoyoyo is right.

In retrospect (looking back) at the past three weeks, I'm a little disappointed to say that as a class, your punctuality in handing in homework has hardly been satisfactory. It falls short (by a large chunk) of my expectations from champions of a good class.

Imagine that for almost every single assignment, we only managed to get an average of 32/42 people handing in on time. You all take turns to forget / not do, some of you taking more turns thn others. You know who you are - it's time to wake up. No need to choose auspicious date and time, now is just about perfect. If not now, then when?

I said this yesterday and I believe firmly in it. If I know u can't manage, I will give way and give u less work. But that also means that when I do give you work, I KNOW you can and I expect you to do it.

It's time, Champions!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment