Monday 6 February 2012

~ Monday ~

Dear Champions,

I hope all of you had an enjoyable day in school today.

Actually, I heard complains today about you being disrespectful to the teacher, talking non-stop as she was teaching, causing her to pause frequently to scold the class. 

My heart sank. 

I shall not pursue the matter, but I hope that all of my Champions would show the basic courtesy and respect to any teacher that comes into 5-2.

Behave like the best leaders, not otherwise.


I believe that tomorrow I would not hear anymore complains. If not, I will have no choice but to pursue the matter on Wednesday when I'm back.

Have an early rest tonight Champions, but do not forget about:

1) Math WB Pg. 47 -50
2) Math TB Pg. 33 -29
3) English Spelling Corrections & Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment